Ready-to-use thermo-acoustic & fiber-reinforced lightweight mortar 300 kg/m3 (18.73 lb/ft3)
XXLight® is a lightweight insulating mortar in a ready-to-use bag, lightened by beads of expanded virgin polystyrene with controlled particle size and coated with E.I.A. (diameter 2-3 mm - 1/8 in). XXLight® is fiber-reinforced and has high insulating properties.
XXLight® lightweight mortar is intended to lighten structures (weight gain of approximately 88% compared to traditional concrete), to isolate and to heat and acoustically treat the different types of supports existing in collective buildings and individual houses. in new or renovation work, to carry out any support for floor coverings, insulating rebracing and sub-screeds, leveling up, forms of slopes, thermal and acoustic insulation against impact noise.
- Direct bonding of the tiles after 48 hours, without smoothing.
- Light: 300 kg/m3 (18.73 lb/ft3).
- 70 liter (15.39 gallon) ready-to-use bag.
- Fiber = removal of the cracking mesh.
- Pumpable over long distances and at great height.
- Good thermal insulation.
- Simple and easy implementation.
- Compatible with all coatings (see coating table).
- Stable over time.
- Constant quality of the mixture throughout the site.